Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday morning ritual

I love fresh baked bread! I guess this will be one of the things that I would miss a lot if I would not live in Germany any more. On Sunday mornings it has been a tradition at home that we always get fresh bread from the bakers. Very few bakeries are open on Sunday mornings and for only few hours. So today morning like every other Sunday hubby dear said that he is going out to get some bread and I went about getting everything ready for breakfast. When he came back, along with some some yummy bread he also got this cute little torte.

That was a nice surprise indeed but the toughest part after that was trying to explain to little bunny what Valentines day was all about :-)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... that was so sweet! The torte sure looks yummy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet indeed but Veeds the torte looked better than it actually tasted :-)

    ReplyDelete