Saturday, September 5, 2009

What's for dinner honey??

It was Friday evening (Sep 4) and all of us were excited about the weekend and quickly made plans on what we do on Saturday and Sunday. I got the girls to bed and hubby dear rented a movie The Wrestler from the nearby DVD store. Before we settled into our respective areas on the couch, hubby dear popped the question innocently 'What's for dinner honey?'...Within split seconds my mind raced through the counters in the refrigerator and the contents it held and i answered 'Roast salmon' as a matter of fact. I saw the nice pleased look on his face and thats when i decided to quickly put together this honey braised salmon roast...


It took about 15 minutes from pan to plate and accompanied with the pumpkin bread it definitely was a treat....


3 comments:

  1. Lucky hubby, I say! Salmon is 2nd on my list of fav fishies... 1st place goes to Mme.Mackerel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm...Mackerel is yumm too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my my ...if this is the kind of food your hubby get Sindhu....I am sure he is the world's happiest hubby

    ReplyDelete